Open Space Rap

Darcy Cunningham darcyc at maine.rr.com
Mon Jun 30 05:59:05 PDT 2003

Tim- Thanks for the Rap - I used part of it this weekend to open an OS (had my chorus snapping fingers for me for  a beat!) and it was tons of fun!  Of course I had to write up the theme into rap too!  (i did give you credit for authoring!)  It helped set a tone of fun and experimentation, as well as get the info out!

Darcy Cunningham
Maine
(used at a weekend conf/gathering of Gestalt INternational Affiliates Network on Cape Cod)