Res: Re: Rome was one year ago - any news?

Lucy Geão negociosculturais at cpunet.com.br
Thu Jun 26 13:24:44 PDT 2003

joelle,

even I am not really inside the subjects discussed at that rome meeting, I
need to say you that the sentence  you wrote here -  "where I thought we
would go was not the place where we needed to be, and I had to decide how to
create a space for what was needed" was present a lot of times during my
life and now reading it said by a person that is so far from me (and that do
no knows me) sounded more strong and has made me  think about its concepts

it is not a bad thing, on the contrary, it is really interesting to be
around persons that bring me good and strong thoughts making me forget - for
some moments -  the reality of the daily routine.

lucy geão