Rome was one year ago - any news?

Pannwitz, Michael M mmpanne at snafu.de
Thu Jun 26 14:05:23 PDT 2003

Dear Joelle,
this is exciting stuff stirred up by you and others and the fellow
from the extreme western part of Europe!
In my short life as an "open space-facilitator" after some 30+ years
of doing all kinds of facilitation, including trying to get a hold of
"the place where we needed to be", I have been struggling with not
creating space for what is (I perceive is)  needed.
Experience from this practice slowly evolving is that I get a feeling
of the powers of selforganisation.
I would love to hear more on this.
non virtual hugs in Denmark
mmp

On Thu, 26 Jun 2003 15:28:13 EDT, Joelle Lyons Everett wrote:

>In my 20+ years working as a facilitator (in Open Space and other forms),
>there have been a number of times when I have realized, on the last morning of a
>meeting, that where I thought we would go was not the place where we needed to
>be, and I had to decide how to create a space for what was needed.  I think
>that the rule book can only take us so far, and then we must be responsive to
>the group and to our own intuition.

Michael M Pannwitz
boscop
Draisweg 1
12209 Berlin, Germany
FON +49 - 30-772 8000     FAX +49 - 30-773 92 464
www.michaelmpannwitz.de

An der E-Gruppe "openspacedeutsch" für deutschsprechende open space-PraktikerInnen interessiert? Enfach eine mail an mich.