next OSonOS

Change Management Toolbook holger at change-management-toolbook.com
Fri Jun 20 03:32:47 PDT 2003

Dear all,

First of all, I would like to say hello to everybody. I was unsubscribed from this list for a year or so, and I just joined again yesterday.

I think India is a great deal. Thinks of the history of OST. As far as I remember, Harrision facilitated the first OST ever in Goa. I think it is really the time to go to Asia, Africa and Latin America. There are many practitioners over there. We could also get good feedback from the AI practitioners in India and Nepal - there are many of those. That is also why Jo Toepfer and I decided to offer an Open Space training course in South Africa in 2004. There were two OSonOS in Europe (including this years'), plenty in North America and one in Australia.

I guess there will be a lot of preparation to be done for Goa, so it is wise to prepare early.

Whoever is in the organizing commitee, whatever can be done, I am happy to assist in preparation, announcements, etc. for this event

Holger Nauheimer
The Change Management Toolbook
http://www.change-management-toolbook.com