next OSonOS

Pannwitz, Michael M mmpanne at snafu.de
Fri Jun 20 03:23:50 PDT 2003

Dear Gabi, Kerry and old,
when you look at our worldsite it looks very much like it is a done
deal.
Thats why I have been asking for dates and people behind this
initiative.
I was not in Australia, so I dont know how it came about.
India does sound great to me mainly because I spent a couple of
transformative years there in the Peace Corps organizing coops with
chicken farmers...in hindsight it feels like there was a lot of open
space there back in 1965-67.
mmp

--Original Message Text---