everything WE know about ost...

Pannwitz, Michael M mmpanne at snafu.de
Fri Jun 20 00:32:43 PDT 2003

Dear Joelle,
I love this tale unfolding...forgot about our agreement in 1998 to
rotate between different continents.
Well, we didnt make the UN but certainly have a good track record on
rotating....seems that we will have been to 3 of the 5 continents and
the 4th coming into view.
Is there a contact person for the OSonOS in Goa/India, a date??
Joelle, please did out that foto, we can put it into the open
space-museum on www.openspace.pl (you should take a look, its just
opened and waiting for more artifacts).
hugs
mmp

On Fri, 20 Jun 2003 01:02:10 EDT, JLEShelton at aol.com wrote:

>In a message dated 6/19/03 1:24:48 AM, mmpanne at snafu.de writes:
>
>Michael P wrote:
>
><< In all that we were thinking about global, international, planetary
>
>(either the Canadians or the Australians or others didnt like those
>
>terms as smacking of US-Imperialism or some other such -ism) for what
>
>we were perceiving as emerging.
>
>As someone said "Why dont we call it world-wide" the discussion sort
>
>of subsided and as we were looking out over the Pacific Ocean just
>
>outside of our spacious meeting room a huge, bright double rainbow
>
>appeared.
>
>Well, that did it and thats how it was decided to call the thing
>
>"world-wide". >>
>
>As I recall that afternoon in Monterey, the conversation was still pretty
>contentious when Michael P called everyone's attention to a beautiful rainbow
>over the ocean just outside our window.  And then the energy shifted, as if we
>suddenly realized that Open Space needed to be as open as we could make it.
>
>Worldwide seemed to be the best word we could find--and we agreed to rotate
>the meeting to different continents, so it would be more easily accessible to
>more practitioners.
>
>I have a beautiful photo of that rainbow, somewhere in my files.
>
>Joelle

Michael M Pannwitz
boscop
Draisweg 1
12209 Berlin, Germany
FON +49 - 30-772 8000     FAX +49 - 30-773 92 464
www.michaelmpannwitz.de

An der E-Gruppe "openspacedeutsch" für deutschsprechende open space-PraktikerInnen interessiert? Enfach eine mail an mich.