[Fwd: Forward to Harrison please]

Michael Herman mherman at globalchicago.net
Thu Jun 19 17:09:34 PDT 2003

  hello everyone,

this came to me a couple of days ago, sorry for the delayed processing
here.

john is really looking for harrison, and also i think perhaps some of
you here on the oslist worldwide listserve.  he is not a member of the
list, so please reply to him direclty.

his email address is mailto:ArtsCnslt at aol.com

thanks for whatever help you can give him.

michael herman