everything WE know about ost...

Pannwitz, Michael M mmpanne at snafu.de
Thu Jun 19 10:01:37 PDT 2003

dear michael chicago,
on percolating:
In monterey we did talk about Berlin as a possible site for an
OSonOS, that seemed quite a move to leave the northamerican
continent.
A year later, 1999, in Chicago, it was decided to go to Berlin in
2000 (which in my book was the last year of the previous century).
Now, it seems very natural to go all over the place: Vancouver,
Australia, Denmark and as I understand India in 2004.
That would mean that it will have taken place off the northamerican
continent 3 years in a row.
See you all in Denmark
hugs
mmp

On Thu, 19 Jun 2003 11:33:51 -0500, Michael Herman wrote:

>hello michael,
>
>i wasn't there in monterey, so it's news to me that this discussion was
>continued there, but it did most definitely also occur, the NGO thing
>and the world and the rest, with a small group of us in a little
>conference room on the last day of the toronto event on the first
>"international day" that we ever tacked on to the osonos conference.
>
>and yes, whatever did happen to that little initiative?  didn't we get
>buried by UN paperwork... or we thought we had some contacts there that
>turned out to be not so connected after all...
>
>funny too how these things percolate for a number of years before they
>get born.  whenever it starts is the right time can take quite a while
>on a worldwide scale.
>
>thanks for the additions to the tale!

Michael M Pannwitz
boscop
Draisweg 1
12209 Berlin, Germany
FON +49 - 30-772 8000     FAX +49 - 30-773 92 464
www.michaelmpannwitz.de

An der E-Gruppe "openspacedeutsch" für deutschsprechende open space-PraktikerInnen interessiert? Enfach eine mail an mich.