everything WE know about ost...

Michael Herman mherman at globalchicago.net
Thu Jun 19 09:33:51 PDT 2003

hello michael,

i wasn't there in monterey, so it's news to me that this discussion was
continued there, but it did most definitely also occur, the NGO thing
and the world and the rest, with a small group of us in a little
conference room on the last day of the toronto event on the first
"international day" that we ever tacked on to the osonos conference.

and yes, whatever did happen to that little initiative?  didn't we get
buried by UN paperwork... or we thought we had some contacts there that
turned out to be not so connected after all...

funny too how these things percolate for a number of years before they
get born.  whenever it starts is the right time can take quite a while
on a worldwide scale.

thanks for the additions to the tale!