Rome was one year ago - any news?

Birgitt Williams birgitt at mindspring.com
Wed Jun 18 09:13:22 PDT 2003

Harrison,
Did you have the opportunity to do any follow up from the event?  I like
that Ted has asked you about this and although peace had not been achieved
as a result of the meeting, you probably have stories of what actually did
happen as a result of your meeting. Has there been any follow up at all that
you are aware of, any results, any benefits from having had the meeting? I
too would appreciate some information regarding your efforts to share with
others as a good OST story in relation to peace.
Blessings to you and to all with whom you make Genuine Contact,

Birgitt

Birgitt Williams of Dalar International Consultancy
www.dalarinternational.com

As mentors to leaders and organizations we assist you in going beyond what
has been before. We provide inspirational and practical “how to” guidance
for leaders who want to achieve healthy and balanced organizations to
produce exciting, tangible results for the organization and for its people.
Our approach is holistic, creating a better future by tapping into ancient
wisdom.

We believe that Spirit matters and people are precious. We know that
organizations incorporating these values have exciting, tangible results
including wealth, prosperity, and abundance. These organizations tend to
their health and balance on a daily basis.

View the calendar for upcoming training in the Organizational Health and
Balance series of workshops featuring the Genuine ContactÔ program at
http://www.openspacetechnology.com/training.html

We invite you to join the Genuine Contact list serve at
http://www.smartgroups.com/groups/genuinecontact

Contact information for Dalar International Consultancy: Po Box 19373,
Raleigh, North Carolina, USA 27619 Raleigh, North Carolina USA
Phone: 919-522-7750     Fax: 919-870-6599