"It always works" - revisited again

Douglas D. Germann, Sr. 76066.515 at compuserve.com
Thu Jun 12 19:08:26 PDT 2003

Judi--

You are creative!

 << the guide on the side, rather than the sage on the stage!

That phrase really deserves the exclamation point! That is neat. May the
rest of us use it as we find opportunity? <grin>

Actually, what you did is a highly involving, highly evolved combination of
briefing and the Socratic method--and everyone in the class played
Socrates!

One teacher of teachers, Ken Eble, taught to teach better teach less. (=
One more thing not to do.) And that is what you did--I'll bet you didn't
cover the text from cover to cover (judging by Business Law texts I've seen
in the past), but I'll bet your students learned more and had more fun.
That probably means they retained more.

                              :-Doug.