the registration process is working

Ilse Debler ilse.debler at t-online.de
Thu Jun 12 10:32:45 PDT 2003

Dear Eiwor

Thanks for your offer to send a registration form directly.
I'll appreciate that.
Any chances for a discount reg. course-fees???
I'm without any income at the moment, having been a student for the last
couple of years and am only doing my very first steps as freelance
facilitator (with more investment than income so far).
Am writing this from Hamburg, Germany, so at least travel expenses aren't
too much of a hinderance, though dear still.
OK - looking forward to and thanks already for your reply

With  kind regards to Sweden!

yours faithfully ~ Ilse

--
Ilse Debler-Grant