the registration process is working

Eiwor Backelund eiwor.backelund at centerpartiet.se
Tue Jun 10 14:44:13 PDT 2003

Hallo everyone,
This time of the year is simply wonderful here in Sweden with the
chestnuts and lilacs blooming and the different green colours are
uncountable. I am so happy to live in this time and be a part of this.

I am also very happy being a part of the Open Space community and to see
all the registrations coming in. I hope many of you want to join the
annual OsonOs conference at Bramstrup Manor close to Odense in Denmark. So
far we have participants coming from 11 different countries: Germany, UK,
USA, Canada, Haiti, Taiwan, Austria, Israel, Belgium and of course Denmark
and Sweden. I am sure this gives a variety that reassures great creativity
during the conference.

This conference will be close to the nature of a Danish farming area and
still only five minutes drive from one of the larger towns in Denmark. We
are taking advantage of the beautiful surroundings and therefore arranging
a camp with tents for 6-8 persons in each. And there are lots of space for
those of you that live closer and want to bring your own caravan or tent.
For those of you who rather want to stay in a hotel there are many options
in Odense and we will create space for self-organized travel back and
forth. Just take a look at www.visitfyn.com.

I will try to keep up with your registrations but am this summer working
part time on an island far out of the Swedish west coast so sometimes you
will have to wait two or three days for answers. As soon as you send me
the registration form I will reply with an invoice where you have all
information needed for the payment.

I would also like to remind those living in Denmark and Sweden that
although we all know that you of course are coming, I still need your
registration form.

If you can´t find the registration form and the invitation on the Open
Space world website or don´t have the time to look, please let me know and
I can send them to you.

Best regards
Eiwor Backelund

Please use this e-mailadress for contact: eiwor at leda.se