About the next OSonOS and the OS site - the quest for a "global OS"

Chris Corrigan chris at chriscorrigan.com
Wed Jun 11 00:37:11 PDT 2003

[obscurity filters off]

Esther.you may in fact note that in several places, as Michael and I
were rejigging OSW.org last December, I liberally used words like
"colour" and so on.  Really, just so that I could.  Feel free to edit
any of those wiki pages.  Perhaps we could add a note about opening the
space with "How's it goin' eh?"

I can just imagine rewriting the principles in Canadian:

"whoever brings the beer is the right person"
"when the puck takes a funny bounce and goes in off the post, well,
that's the only thing that could have happened, eh?"
"It starts in springtime"
"It's over in the winter."

And the Law of Mobility:

"If you find yourself in a place where you are not learning or
contributing, move to the States."

I am now acutely aware that I have left behind most of the world.  Just
goes to show that there is some culture here after all.

Chris
.who is hoping Avner and Tova WILL use Canadian tables in Israel and a
hockey game WILL actually break out.

[turning obscurity filters back on]
---
CHRIS CORRIGAN