Open Space Technology in the UK

Esther . EwingChange at aol.com
Tue Jun 10 05:13:48 PDT 2003

Max:

Having said that, you could be in touch with Anne Radford who is a consultant
using both Open Space and Appreciative Inquiry in her practice and who is an
Appreciative Inquiry instructor. She is very plugged into the network in UK
and would likely know who out there was using both.

Her website is:

<A HREF="http://www.aradford.co.uk/pagefiles/newsletter.htm">http://www.aradford.co.uk/pagefiles/newsletter.htm</A>

and her email address is AnneLondon at aol.com

She is a lovely person and very open to meeting new people - I know that as I
had been in touch with her earlier this year and we met in London.

Best regards
Esther

Esther Ewing
The Change Alliance - Assisting Individuals and Organizations to Build
Capability
<A HREF="www.ChangeAlliance.com">www.ChangeAlliance.com</A>
330 East 38th St, Suite 53K
New York, NY 10016-9804
212-661-6024

Authorized Distributor, Panoramic Feedback
<A HREF="www.PanoramicFeedback.com">www.panoramicfeedback.com</A>