Open Space Technology in the UK

Max Edwards max_p_edwards at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Jun 10 04:46:30 PDT 2003

Thanks Shay, I think I'm getting the gist now!

Best regards, Max.

Seamus McInerney <seamus at crossroadsfacilitation.ie> wrote:
Hi Max,
The beauty of Open Space is that there is no professional body. It is, by
it's very nature, a sharing of ideas, concepts and experience among those
who have a passion for opening space within which dialogue is invited.
There are training events given people from time to time. I'm not even sure
if it is possible to "teach" it as such. Very much "suck it and see", I'm
afraid. If you keep an eye on this list for a few days or check out the
archives you'll get the idea.

Shay

At 12:58 09/06/2003, you wrote:
>Dear colleagues,
>
>Based in London, I am currently trying to track down the right
>professional body/university for professional development in the area of
>dialogue/open space technology in the United Kingdom. Any suggestions please?
>Best regards, Max Edwards.
>

>Max Edwards
>Mobile: 077 9188 9591
>Email: max_p_edwards at yahoo.co.uk
>

>Yahoo!
>Plus - For a better Internet experience
>* * ==========================================================
>OSLIST at LISTSERV.BOISESTATE.EDU ------------------------------ To
>subscribe, unsubscribe, change your options, view the archives of
>oslist at listserv.boisestate.edu, Visit:

Crossroads Facilitation
50 Carrigdhoun, Waterpark, Carrigaline, Co. Cork
www.crossroadsfacilitation.ie
"Building bridges and getting you over them"

Max Edwards
Mobile: 077 9188 9591
Email: max_p_edwards at yahoo.co.uk