Res: Re: Res: Re: first message

Lucy Geão negociosculturais at cpunet.com.br
Tue Jun 24 17:44:36 PDT 2003

Oh, my god.  I could not imagine that I woud do some revolution.  but I
think that to have the chance of speaking a little of portuguese, once and
while, and explaining what it means..... who knows?  could be interesiting
for all of us.

Arthur, olhe só a novidade  que eu arranjei....  Arthur look what a
something new I have arranged?

well, this was only a joke.  but if you give some subject of your interest I
will find some person to give me a little text in english and portuguese for
you.

this is valid for all the people that wrote me since I started in this list
(yesterday)

lucy geão