American and native OS

Mikk Sarv mikk at elfond.ee
Wed Jun 11 00:01:48 PDT 2003

Perhaps it's a bit far but if this is true on a physical level of the organs, the blood, they lymph etc.  then maybe another reason that OS can be used all over is because it is picking up on very deep human (and molecular even) rhythms that transcend culture and move into the realm of biology.
Of course beyond that it seems really obvious to believe that certain cultures are more in tune with this biological rhythm than others.

Thank you, Doris, it's perfectly describing the ways how Saamis and other First Nations relate to the Nature and to the world.  It is Practice of Peace or Practice of Wholeness.  Essential is to be curious and to follow, where the world inside and outside likes to move.

Ole terve! Be whole!
- this is the way how we say hello, thanks and good-bye in our language, "maakeel", the Earth language, which is by foreigners called Estonian language.
Mikk Sarv,
Estonian Fund for Nature
www.elfond.ee