Illinois Food Security (was: Genetic Engineering ...)

Artur Ferreira da Silva artsilva at mail.eunet.pt
Sun Jun 8 03:52:09 PDT 2003

At 23:55 07-06-2003 -0500, Michael Herman wrote:

  full proceedings at
>http://www.globalchicago.net/foodsecurity second year they did their own
>version of 'modified open space' this year one of the leading supporters
>of full open space for this statewide community is planning the conf as
>an ultratraditional event. she tells me that i'm still invited and that
>after this year people will be dying for more opne space <grin> but i
>digress.

Hello Michael:

Sorry to change the subject but there is something here that interests me
even more...

Can you please explain what were the "modifications" for the 2002 event,
why have they decided to do it with "modifications" and what were the
results? And, in your opinion, why are they changing the method for the
event of 2003?

And also why do you think that the Web board and lists that have been
created for follow up had low participation (144 messages, from 28/11/20001
to 18/Feb/2002)?

Thanks

Artur