Guidance how to do OS with illiterate people and local communities

Mikk Sarv mikk at elfond.ee
Thu Jun 5 14:38:40 PDT 2003

Can anybody guide me to stories and experiences of doing OS with illiterate
people and kids?  This topic came across several times during our OS
facilitator training in Weimar with M.M.Pannwitz. MMP refered to John Engle
experiences. Are these available via Internet?
The Polish OS web www.openspace.pl invited the course participants to a
chatroom tonight and on next Fridays at 7 p.m., to discuss different topics
about OS and ourselves.
The chat lasted about 110 minutes.
 "OS for local community development" is another chat discussion, happening
on Monday, at 7 p.m. of German time.  Everybody, who has passion for this
topic are welcome! Just get to the overmentioned Polish web address, click
to chat button and log in.
Mikk Sarv
Estonia