SV: About the next OSonOS and the OS site - the quest for a "global OS"

Thomas Herrmann thomas at openspaceconsulting.com
Sat Jun 14 03:01:28 PDT 2003

Dear Arthur
Great idea! I encourage you and anyone else who would like to spread the
word about OSonOS by translating the invitation to any other language to go
forth with it. I ask you to be careful though, with the facts since:

We wouldn´t like the wrong people to arrive
when it has already started or
when it´s over.
They might not like that whatever has already happened and that
they have used their feet for nothing.
Well, some bumblebees and butterflies would certainly be around at the
beautiful surroundings.
Can´t wait to meet you all! !
Warmest regards
Thomas