number of sessions - RE: OSLIST Digest - 13 Jul 2003 to 14 Jul 2003 (#2003-188)

Darcy Cunningham darcyc at maine.rr.com
Mon Jul 21 15:00:50 PDT 2003

hello all! Your suggestions and ideas adn history have all been really
helpful.  I am shortening the set up (I think) and seriously looking at
2 -30 min sessions (this is not an intact group however - they will go home
to unconnected sites all across the country so there needs to be some time
for connections to be made).  Your comments also helped me revise some of
the language in the invitation as well.  thanks!!
I am signing off the list serve for awhile since I am going on a 4 week yoga
retreat - and basically no email!! yeah!
thanks again!
Darcy in Maine