number of sessions - RE: OSLIST Digest - 13 Jul 2003 to 14 Jul 2003 (#2003-188)

Ted Ernst ted at chicagohumanist.org
Wed Jul 16 22:03:39 PDT 2003

> 2.  Schedule at least 2 sessions.  Even if they're only 15 minutes each.
> The groups will know they have limited time, and they will respond
> accordingly.

Or sometimes they don't, which is fine, too.

I scheduled two 25 minute sessions for an OST I facilitated near the end of
a conference and no one (I was surprised about this, but prepared to be
suprised!) changed into the 2nd set of topics.  When I rang the bells to
start the closing I did get some surprised statements like, "I guess we're
not doing the second session, huh?" which I promptly ignored and went about
the business of the closing.  All positive.

... the only thing that could have

peace,
ted
http://www.chicagohumanist.org