Res: Re: OSW Wiki - a request for an iberian experiment

Michael Herman mherman at globalchicago.net
Sun Jul 13 09:03:43 PDT 2003

lucy, artur, et al...

no, there is not any "course" planned for wiki... there is only the
Ongoing Practice of using it and learning together... and that is what
.NET is all about... i feel this wordsmithing discussion is just a
distraction from the larger work we have now possible at .NET... this
seems a good example of why we don't answer questions in the opening of
a space... the questions distract from the theme and purpose... which is
to learn our way into the space...

i have given my own answers to birgitt's questions right there on the
questions page of the .NET wiki and invited others to answer them there
too... the answer to one of her questions was already posted there on
that questions page, and i've added a further comment about that
question... but i think there is not so much more we can say about that
.NET space here on the list... the thing to do is jump in...

and yes, one of the things we can jump inTO is the page that is there
about NetSpaceDevelopment... which is the ongoing notes page and
workspace for those who would tend and care for and hold and shape and
generally pick up cups in our online wiki space(s)... it doesn't matter
if we say we are "practicing" or "leading" or "facilitating" or
"organizing" or anything else...

the fact is that the space awaits our showing up and posting issues and
projects and being together...  once again, please join us there if you
have any interest in what is possible to do with your colleagues here
and/or with your public/community clients, too.
 http://www.openspaceworld.NET....

michaelh

p.s. artur... you mentioned in an earlier message that we would have
those IberianWiki development conversations in private emails... i
suggest you start an IberianWikiDevelopment page (very simple to make a
page) right there in the .NET space, so that any questions we answer
about how to start such a new wiki will be there recorded for those who
would start the next one(s).

Michael Herman
Michael Herman Associates
300 West North Avenue #1105