AW: Practitioner

Michael Herman mherman at globalchicago.net
Sun Jul 13 08:36:04 PDT 2003

am afraid this word is not new reinhard... it dates back to 1997 and no
doubt earlier... and of course there is the latest book from harrison on
the subject of open space... the PRACTICE of Peace... so what is not so
beautiful about practicing peace?

Michael Herman
Michael Herman Associates
300 West North Avenue #1105