givens about vocabulary

Michael Herman mherman at globalchicago.net
Sat Jul 12 22:20:48 PDT 2003

exactly.  anyone can call any of this anything they want in their work
or on the list, as you say.  i don't have any problem with that.  i'm
not interested in making or enforcing any standards.  god knows i've got
my hands quite full just trying to keep up with the demands for new
wiki's!  oh yes, and then there is the "day job" to keep up with.
 <grin>   michaelh