OSW Wiki - a request for an iberian experiment (long)

Michael Herman mherman at globalchicago.net
Sat Jul 12 22:09:38 PDT 2003

i say 'go for it' artur! just tell me what languages you want to
experiment in and help me understand if you're talking about one more
wiki or several. i suggest we set up a separate one, a peer to the
EnglishHomepage, rather than setting up sections of the .net space. this
will let you do instructions in whatever language(s) you choose. this is
agreeing with what john has suggested. so you want to start with one
wiki to experiment with? tell me what that wiki's homepage should be
titled and i will set it up. once i set it up, you can post technical
questions in the NetSpaceDevelopment page at .NET wiki, where they can
be answered once (and for all to share), but you'll have to tend it
yourself, because i can't read it. i'm ready when you are. m

Michael Herman
Michael Herman Associates
300 West North Avenue #1105
Chicago IL 60610 USA