OSonOSinGOA - An Invitation

Michelle Cooper mcooper at integralvisions.com
Thu Jul 10 12:44:15 PDT 2003

Thank you for the gracious invitation Janet. I am a late bloomer as far as
international travel and OSonOS has provided a stimulus for me to get to
places that otherwise may not attend. I was most disappointed not to get to
Australia last year and so missed reconnecting with/meeting many of you. I
have been mostly quiet and lurking on the list but have not been in a place
of being able to contribute for a number of reasons....mostly time.

And for some good news for Swenmark. I believe that Judi Richardson out a
message about the work that we have been invited to do in Novosibirsk with
nurses through our dear colleague Marina Tyasto. We just received
confirmation that we have a travel grant from the Canadian Government to go
to Novosibirsk. Our flight will be booked Via Swenmark. This makes our trip
to OSonOS possible. I am looking forward to connecting with all of you who
will be there and meeting many new OST practitioners. It is always food for
the soul to spend time with you. Hey Elena, that means we can connect with
you too in Novosibirsk if not at OSonOS!

So, we offer our gratitude for those of you who responded with ideas for
funding and for just holding space for that to happen. We are still sourcing
funds to help pay some of the other expenses that are not eligible for grant
funding. We trust that all will fall into place and still open to receiving
any ideas, lottery tickets etc. etc.

Kind regards;
Michelle