OSonOSinGOA - An Invitation

Julie Smith jsmith at mosquitonet.com
Thu Jul 10 10:36:18 PDT 2003

As for me, I’ve been thinking more along the lines of OSinOS….. Open
Space in Open Space…… perhaps traveling through open space, down a
beautiful remote river, perhaps in Alaska, my own favorite place on the
planet…..

…..and wondering if this might be an example of a conscious open space
organization in action…… considering us, our very selves, to be such a
thing….. and realizing that once we recognize our collective
consciousness we can open opportunities for further exploration of what
is needed in THIS kind of organization, the kind that already embraces
the principles in the very core of its collective being….. having found
the moon, no longer needing the finger pointing at the moon…..

…..imagining open space with no walls, no doors, no ceilings…… no
facilitation, not even a designated “space holder,” but simply the wide
open spaces of the external world dancing with the wide open spaces of
our inner worlds…… inviting presence, appreciation, laughter, love……

ever dreaming ~

Julie
OSLIST at LISTSERV.BOISESTATE.EDU ------------------------------ To
subscribe, unsubscribe, change your options, view the archives of
oslist at listserv.boisestate.edu, Visit: