Please join us...

Michael Herman mherman at globalchicago.net
Wed Jul 9 12:06:34 PDT 2003

hello birgitt... of course, normally we don't take questions during the
opening... <grin> but for you a special harrisy!

and also another invitation... to come read the answers at the site.  as
it turns out, these questions ARE the work of this site...  and it will
be more messy that the other site (and its users) can really handle...
so join us at...

http://www.openspaceworld.NET and click on the link for
QuestionsAboutThisSite

...noticing that if you're asking questions... you already are
participating!  so come jump in.  you can jump out anytime.  it's all
open space, law of two clicks, etc.

many thanks and hope to see you there.  am off for there myself, to
answer these directly.

michael