[Fwd: Novartis]

Michael Herman mherman at globalchicago.net
Wed Jul 9 13:54:59 PDT 2003

  hi all,

we had a request come in a bit ago for OST work in hungary, for a
company called novartis.  i sent them in the direction of gyorgy beck,
who translated our OSW webpages into hungarian.  he finds out that they
have some history with using OST in other places in their organization
and wants to find out if any of you have done work with Novartis
anywhere around the world.  maybe you can help him sort through some of
what he's finding there in hungary.

if you have worked with Novartis,  please contact György Beck
mailto:gbeck at pannongsm.hu
DIRECTLY with your stories.

many thanks, michael herman