poetry practice - 3:15AM

Michael Herman mherman at globalchicago.net
Tue Jul 29 10:13:06 PDT 2003

we often talk about the synchonicity of hte flow of ideas in an open
space.  here is a poetry experiment with a bit of hte same...

--

3:15 Experiment
The 3:15 experiment is a collective writing project where participants

--

Michael Herman
Michael Herman Associates

http://www.michaelherman.com - consulting & publications