pictures

Pannwitz, Michael M mmpanne at snafu.de
Sat Jul 26 13:02:42 PDT 2003

Dear Joelle,
I just tried it myself and it works well. My computer is pretty
fast...other machines might need a little longer to upload all the
pictures, its quite a bit of stuff.
You might also try the following:
go to
www.michaelmpannwitz.de
a bunch of little cards will come up one with "open space" on it,
click it once
you should then get a page with text and on the left side a menu
on the menu go to
Veranstaltungen
scroll down to Nr. 98, thats "2108"
wait a few minutes till a couple of little pictures show up
the upper picture shows a group of people, if you click on it it will
take you to the planning session
the lower frame is a black surface with a little text in it
if you click on it you will get the whole show, with the black frame
with text in English and German blown up and a series of pictures
below which you can click on individually to get them full size
I just went through all the steps as I wrote them down and it works
albeit taking a little time which also has to do with the fairly high
quality of the pictures.
Let me know if it is working.
Am presently at the Baltic again where the kids and I did the sandbag
action which is shown in the first few pictures of the series
including the production of monster sized butterflies and bumblebees.
hugs
mmp

PS: sending this to the list, perhaps others have similar
challenges....let me know if you guys are succeeding

On Sat, 26 Jul 2003 13:07:55 EDT, JLEShelton at aol.com wrote:

>Michael--
>
>I'd love to see your pictures, but I am not succeeding.  In the e-mail, I
>don't get a clickable link, and when I type in the URL, your website comes up,
>but no pictures.  I have an image icon, and below, "Bild 1/0), and below that
>only black.
>
>By the way, I was able to get the pictures you put on your website shortly
>after the event.  Would love another look.
>
>Love,
>
>Joelle

Michael M Pannwitz
boscop
Draisweg 1
12209 Berlin, Germany
FON +49 - 30-772 8000     FAX +49 - 30-773 92 464
www.michaelmpannwitz.de

An der E-Gruppe "openspacedeutsch" für deutschsprechende open space-PraktikerInnen interessiert? Enfach eine mail an mich.