OS LIST and worldmap

Pannwitz, Michael M mmpanne at snafu.de
Fri Jul 25 11:09:57 PDT 2003

Dear Brian,
I will take the liberty to add Ethiopia as the 81st country to the
list of os-countries.
Would love to hear more about those events with the world bank (5
days!, the only other 5 day os I ever heard of is written up in the
little booklet issued by the Peace Corps) and  in Ethiopia...best
first hand when we meet in Denmark.
Are you and Giles Hopkins honoring OSonOS?
hugs
mmp

(PS: did you see www.openspace.pl and all the activities there
originating from a catholic brother, you guys are just all over!)

--Original Message Text---
From: Fr Brian Bainbridge
Date: Wed, 23 Jul 2003 13:01:10 +1000

Dear All and especially Peggy
As a computer amateur, I have no suggestions, obviously - except that
maybe Murli is out of town.  That has happened before.
No idea what the bbc references mean. Michael.  Nor do I think that I
am writing this on the beach in Bali could cause LIST blackout -
after a 5-day Open Space with the East Asia Pacific Division of the
World Bank set in place by Giles Hopkins who has just completed two
300-person Open Space events in Ethiopia.
It's a time not to forget that HHO principle I rather love :
"Whatever happens is the only thing that could have" - sound
familiar?  But "Whenever it starts..." is a reminder to keep on
trying to resurrect the LIST, of course.
I'm sure it will work out OK in the end, whenever that is.
Cheers and blessings,   BRIAN

Fr Brian S Bainbridge
E: briansb at mira.net
Tel:  0412 111 525

Michael M Pannwitz
boscop
Draisweg 1
12209 Berlin, Germany
FON +49 - 30-772 8000     FAX +49 - 30-773 92 464
www.michaelmpannwitz.de

An der E-Gruppe "openspacedeutsch" für deutschsprechende open space-PraktikerInnen interessiert? Enfach eine mail an mich.