an acknowledgement

Birgitt Williams birgitt at mindspring.com
Thu Jul 24 14:19:15 PDT 2003

On this list, I wish to acknowledge Eiwor Backelund of Sweden for one of
many gifts that she has given me (and many others). I met her three years
ago at one of our workshops (sponsored by Agneta Falk, another special
friend in Sweden). Since that time, Eiwor has completed all of our workshops
and together with Thomas Herrmann (another special friend in Sweden) teaches
the Genuine Contact program in Sweden, assisting others to work with the
intentional Conscious Open Space Organization.  I am grateful to both of
them and the other workshop leaders who are doing this pioneering work
around the world.

My current acknowledgement of her that I wanted to bring to your attention
is that she has again volunteered her services to do the cooking for all
participants during our workshop series here in Raleigh, North Carolina, USA
from September 6th through 29th. This is inclusive of cooking for the
participants of the International Alliance for Mentoring Conference. Eiwor
gives this gift of hers freely to us, as a contribution from her of
assisting us in moving forward with the pioneering work with the intentional
Conscious Open Space Organization. I thank her for this gift, for the way
that she holds her "open space" sessions in the kitchen, and puts a new spin
on the "butterfly" at the OST meeting. Most participants find their way to
her, assisting her at different times when they feel moved to do so, the
sessions are held, lots is learned, reports are not written, but key
insights are shared in morning or evening news.

I acknowledge and thank Eiwor for her generousity of her gifts and her
spirit to us in this way. I am deeply moved by it. I, as well as others have
worked on moving this work out into the world. Sometimes the going is tough
and I get discouraged. Eiwor's generous gift includes a support that I
cannot put into words.
Blessings to you and to all with whom you make Genuine Contact,

Birgitt

Birgitt Williams of Dalar International Consultancy
www.dalarinternational.com

As mentors to leaders and organizations we assist you in going beyond what
has been before. We provide inspirational and practical “how to” guidance
for leaders who want to achieve healthy and balanced organizations to
produce exciting, tangible results for the organization and for its people.
Our approach is holistic, creating a better future by tapping into ancient
wisdom.

We believe that Spirit matters and people are precious. We know that
organizations incorporating these values have exciting, tangible results
including wealth, prosperity, and abundance. These organizations tend to
their health and balance on a daily basis.

View the calendar for upcoming training in the Organizational Health and
Balance series of workshops featuring the Genuine ContactÔ program at
http://www.openspacetechnology.com/training.html

We invite you to join the Genuine Contact list serve at
http://www.smartgroups.com/groups/genuinecontact

Contact information for Dalar International Consultancy: Po Box 19373,
Raleigh, North Carolina, USA 27619 Raleigh, North Carolina USA
Phone: 919-522-7750     Fax: 919-870-6599

---