Res: Languages and Translations (was: Languages in Europe...)

Lucy Geão negociosculturais at cpunet.com.br
Tue Jul 15 19:42:41 PDT 2003

Joelle, artur (and all too)

do not be worried,  the word "paper" has differents meanings as artur showed
but "role" is used so frequently that I am almost sure that the brazilian
people attending the event understood the confusion between  what the
translator did and what you was really intending to say and , possibly,
smiled.

lucy