Continuity of week-apart sessions?

Ros Crompton ros at momentum-learning.com
Mon Jan 27 15:22:34 PST 2003

Dear List friends,
I'm inclined to note how informative this thread has been and how much I
appreciate the attentiveness of everyone.
Thank you.
As a footnote, it's cooler today after a scorching couple of days over
the weekend - 42 degrees on Saturday was pretty hot in a temperate
coastal city like Melbourne.  Slept in my office one night - I have the
quietest air cooler in the place - keeping an eye on the news of fires
and people.
Best wishes, Ros.

Ros Crompton
Professional & Personal Coach, Speaker Trainer
When you're moving with strength of purpose, nothing can stop you.

Momentum Learning, Australia
Tel: +61 3 9808-4202
Cell/Mob: 0417-229-335
Email:  ros at momentum-learning.com