Feedback and comments to OpenSpace-Online (long)

Chris Corrigan chris at chriscorrigan.com
Tue Jan 21 11:44:44 PST 2003

Lisa:

Gabriela and I had a great conversation on holding space online vs. face
to face during OSonOSinOZ.  Check the proceedings of the online portion
of the event for the conversation:
http://www.openspaceworld.org/wiki/wiki/wiki.cgi?FacilitatingOpenSpaceOn
line <http://www.wsd1.org/nijimahkwa/Principalsmessage.htm>

Chris