How explain/demonstrate OS to Rotary, Kiwanis, Lions, etc.?

Ralph Copleman ralph at earthdreams.net
Mon Jan 13 07:16:17 PST 2003

On 1/12/03 9:06 AM, "Harrison Owen" <owenhh at mindspring.com> wrote:

>> How would you explain or demonstrate OST to a Rotary, Kiwanis, Lions or
>> other service club luncheon meeting?

I completely agree with Harrison about the difficulty of explaining OS in a
short time.  (I also have reservations about opening space for anything less
than four hours, but that¹s another conversation.)  H¹s suggestion about
showing a video and then taking questions seems right on target to me.

With this add¹l footnote...

Once I just did the opening ­ nothing else ­ for a client group of execs at
an airline.  About 15 people in all.  They wanted some sense of what the
experience would be like, and I didn¹t have a video, so I just walked the
circle, explained the Law, etc.  They got it and decided to use it.

Ralph Copleman