goodbye

Lisa Heft lisaheft at pacbell.net
Fri Jan 10 14:07:37 PST 2003

Thank you for sharing with us, David, and do jump back in any time you
care to visit or if you need anything at all from us  -- we'll keep the
teakettle on...

Lisa

L i s a   H e f t
Consultant, facilitator, educator
O p e n i n g  S p a c e
2325 Oregon
Berkeley, California
94705-1106   USA
(+01) 510 548-8449
lisaheft at pacbell.net
(coming soon: www.openingspace.net)

Date: Fri, 10 Jan 2003 14:07:41 -0800
To: OSLIST <OSLIST at LISTSERV.BOISESTATE.EDU>
From: ashley cooper <ashcooper at earthlink.net>
Subject: Re: A Bold Idea...

I am a recent addition to this listserve...and quite excited to be a part of
such an awe-inspiring group of individuals working AND bringing such
positivity and life to form. I wanted to say thank you to David for putting
into motion such a fabulous idea that seems to have excited and included eager
anticipation and participation around the world. I look forward to checking my
email and seeing which new country has rolled out the red carpet for your
project and presence. Quite a reminder and motivation that we can make our
wildest dreams come true...just that easily.

Glad to be on board!
Ashley Cooper