goodbye

David Frey dfrey at northstar.k12.ak.us
Fri Jan 10 14:01:55 PST 2003

Dear open space enthusiasts,
A brief note to say goodbye and thanks for sharing your thoughts, feelings,
hopes, and dreams with me during the past few months.  I have been quietly
reading your correspondance, often inspired by the honesty,
heart-searching, passion of your contributions.  At this time, I can no
longer keep up with the volume of correspondance in the time I have to
dedicate to this listserv.  With mixed feelings, I am signing off for now.
Best wishes to everyone in following your passions and helping others to
grow in their own directions!
Dave

Dave Frey
Drug Prevention/School Safety Coordinator
Tanana Middle School
600 Trainor Gate Road
Fairbanks, Alaska 99701
(907) 452-8145 ex. 1-110