A Bold Idea...

Prabu Naidu prabu at pacific.net.sg
Fri Jan 10 05:04:17 PST 2003

Dear David,

What a noble plan. I support it as follows:

1) If you cover Singapore (where I reside); then you are most welcome to
homestay with my family (to defray local transport, accomodation and
meal costs and learn the local customs first hand).

2) I commit to the US$200 'investment' - to count towards your 100
people target. Even if you do not cover Singapore.

3) As you plan the itinerary and if you decide to cover Singapore, I
will schedule in an OST based intervention with a client.

It will be very nourishing for the OST body of knowledge to capture the
cultural influences in the conduct of OST in an Asian setting.

Best regards,

Prabu Naidu
Mobile: 98333515   Fax: (65)-63834524
www.learningmatters.com.sg - Principal Consultant