A Bold Idea...

ashley cooper ashcooper at earthlink.net
Fri Jan 10 14:07:41 PST 2003

I am a recent addition to this listserve...and quite excited to be a part of
such an awe-inspiring group of individuals working AND bringing such
positivity and life to form. I wanted to say thank you to David for putting
into motion such a fabulous idea that seems to have excited and included eager
anticipation and participation around the world. I look forward to checking my
email and seeing which new country has rolled out the red carpet for your
project and presence. Quite a reminder and motivation that we can make our
wildest dreams come true...just that easily.

Glad to be on board!
Ashley Cooper