Business Analysis and Training

Michael Herman mherman at globalchicago.net
Sat Jan 4 15:53:18 PST 2003

hello christine,

see http://www.globalchicago.net and search for "agile" or "agilexp"

i worked with some software folks last year who do their work in very open
space ways.

some notes on this are posted on my site.

Christine Kent wrote:

> Hello All
>
> I am a very recent newcomer to open space, and am finding that wherever I
> look and whatever I do, I see how it could be done better using OST.
>
> I wonder if there has been any discussion on this list about the use of OS
> in the software development lifecycle?  I have done a quick trawl of on line
> resources and have not stumbled over anything yet.--

Michael Herman
300 West North Avenue #1105
Chicago IL 60610 USA
312-280-7838 voice
312-280-7837 fax

http://www.michaelherman.com
http://www.globalchicago.net

...inviting and connecting movements that make a difference.