Spirit in Leadership

Christine Whitney Sanchez milagro27 at cox.net
Thu Jan 30 21:26:40 PST 2003

Dear Open Space Colleagues,

Two weeks ago, my business partners and I had gathered around my laptop and joined with many of you in the amazing Online Open Space.  We were known as Ms. yþ\²€□®y !

On January 2, 2003, our new enterprise,Triune Milagro, LTD was born.  We are three women in partnership, who believe that we must collectively deepen the conversation about the future of our organizations, communities and Mother Earth.  The foundation of our organizational work and name is the sacred 3, Triune - the unity of body mind and spirit creating Milagros - miracles, in our leadership and living.

One of our first offerings is Spirit in Leadership.  We invite women from the private, public and social sectors who want to grow their ability to be guided by spirit in their work and life.  This 2.5 day retreat is held at the beautiful Rancho Sanyo y Salbo conference center in Paulden, Arizona.  We have chosen this location because it offers the perfect blend of luxury and earthy awareness ~ from the beautiful round state-of-the-art conference room, pool and hot tub overlooking the valley ~ to the Anasazi ruins at the top of the hill.  Our next retreat will be held April 5-8, 2003.  Detailed information can be found at http://www.milagro3.com/spirit_in_leadership.