OSLIST Digest - 27 Jan 2003 to 28 Jan 2003 (#2003-27)

michael dobbie mishek_d at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 29 19:57:31 PST 2003

   Alan, I'm sorry to see that we could not have used
this Open Space here to work a little better for you.
It was interesting to see the germination of your
proposal and all the subsequent comments and ideas
coming through. I was watching something grow in an
environment that a typical Open Space might provide...
and yet I suppose this open space could only stay open
for a finite time,
Michael.