No subject

Pannwitz, Michael M mmpanne at snafu.de
Sat Jan 25 09:23:50 PST 2003

Hallo, you guys in London or nearby, wouldnt this be a good chance to
have a little party to introduce the book to the Islands? Harrison
just mailed from Israel that Avner and Tova "launched" the book with
a wonderful party there.
Seems that there might be another party in southern Estonia next
week...
greetings from Berlin
michael
PS: there have been quite a number of requests for the book so that
my intitial printing of 100 is soon running out....off to the 2nd
printing.

On Fri, 24 Jan 2003 16:28:24 +0100, Fritz Walter wrote:

>Dear colleagues in and around London,
>I'll be in London from 2nd to 9th next month with my kids and could bring
>over some copies (about 10 - 15) of "The practice of Peace", Berlin edition
>from Michael Pannwitz, if you want to.
>
>Michael told me this morning, there is no distribution in the UK yet. My
>location in London to pick up the book or for a chat is "Friends
>International Centre", near Goodge Street Station.
>
>kind regards,
>Fritz Walter, Berlin
>
>*
>*
>Visit:

Michael M Pannwitz
boscop
Draisweg 1
12209 Berlin, Germany
FON +49 - 30-772 8000 FAX +49 - 30-773 92 464
www.michaelmpannwitz.de

An der E-Gruppe "openspacedeutsch" für deutschsprechende open
space-PraktikerInnen interessiert? Enfach eine mail an mich.