new party / Global Perspective

Gabriela Ender gabriela.ender at OpenSpace-Online.com
Wed Jan 22 01:22:51 PST 2003

Dear Christine,

if we have the passion to open a space / a forum in which we and others
could explore and discuss national, global, cultural, social, political,
economical, ecological issues, and their complexes links, roots, effects,
possible solutions ... than we can do it - without a government. If the
"Australien Day" was startet by one man, than the project "Global
Perspective" could be startet by an Australien women. Why not? I like your
suggestion very much! Around the world, we all have so much resources. For
example the competence of installing a wiki forum. If others of us also like
Christines idea, perhaps it would be an good idea to make a brainstorming
about "what kind of resources we still have to set up such forum ´without´
the need of money". My experience with projects is, that it always needs at
least one person, who is responsible for all, or a team which make this job
together. I know, that I don´t have the time to manage such forum, but I
feel a big passion for your idea, and I would love to support a
self-organized open forum with my resources. I so often are dreaming about a
forum for "Global Perspectives about Health & Balance".

LOVE & PEACE
Gabriela