video

Jo Toepfer jotoepfer at gmx.net
Sun Jan 19 23:02:27 PST 2003

Hi David,

I'm  in Vlotho at the moment - a tiny little town in the center of Germany
where the second open space learning exchange for the German speaking
community takes place. A 2,5 days open space with about 45 practitioners
from Germany, Poland, Russia, Austria. It is fun!

Your idea of the video project sounds great. Please count me in. I can
offer two things:
1. the 200,- EURO you mentioned in your E-mail. Please let me know the
account nr. etc where to send it.
2. If it fits with your schedule I'd love to invite you to some open space
meeting that I'll facilitate in the respected time. During the next 6 month
I have scheduled open spaces in Poland, Macedonia, FR Yugoslavia and
Germany. Please inform me about your schedule to match it.

take care and I hope that we all will benefit from this project
Jo

--
Jo Toepfer, boscop
Tel: +49-30-42018000