Question about "top manager"

Ulrika Eklund ulrika.eklund at telia.com
Thu Jan 16 13:43:57 PST 2003

Dear OS-list members
I know there is a lot of knowledge out there in cyber. I am learning so much
from this list, and it gives so much hope! Any way I am going to arrange an
Open Space in Sweden in February.

There is going to be an OS, around 70 people will be invited, six hours (I
know it is short). The "top manager" (I do not know the right English word,
hope you understand, it is really the highest person in the hierarchy) has
not the possibility to attend until the last hour. What is your experience
of this? What will happen when the "top manager" will enter the OS the very
last hour and wants to have a short speech. How could you tackle this?

The person likes the idea of OS, and has confirmed it.

Thanks in advance
Ulrika